* Reduces muscle spams, swelling and inflammation.
* Decreases pain, improves range of motion and joint mobility.
* Reduces recovery time after strenuous workouts and eliminates subsequent risk for muscle strain.
* Increases circulation, which allows the body to pump more oxygen and nutrients into tissues and vital organs.
* Releases endorphins, the body’s natural painkiller. For this reason, massage is incorporated in the treatment of chronic and acute conditions. This will help control and relieve pain.
* Relaxes and softens injured and overused muscles.